Capsule DICARE is a research product of Ergon Pharmaceuticals (Ayu). It is a proven medicine for all types of Diabetes by Ayurbvedic formulation. The main ingredient of Capsule DICARE is Rehmania (Rehmannia glutinosa) is also called Di-huang, or “Yellow Earth.” Rehmania is available in China, Japan, Europe and America. Capsule DICARE regulates the functions of pancreas & stimulates insulin secretion. It is protective to the liver and helps prevent the depletion of stored glycogen, which can make it beneficial for hypoglycemia. It helps to block the absorption of sugar from gastrointestinal tract and maintains the normal blood sugar level. It is also effective on Hepatitis, Viral Hepatitis, Internal Haemorrhage.
Each Capsule contains-
- 300mg Rehmania powder and other excipient as needed.
Highly effective on Diabetes (Type-1, Type-2), Diabetes related joints pain, Liver disease, Viral Hepatitis, Constipation, Internal hemorrhage, thirsty, Heart disease etc. (সকল প্রকার ডায়াবেটিস (টাইপ-১, টাইপ-২) তথা শর্করাযুক্ত মধুমেহ রোগে অগ্নাশয়ে ইনসুলিন নিঃসরণ বৃদ্ধি করে, বাত-ব্যধি, যকৃত প্রদাহ, ভাইরাল হেপাটাইটিস, কোষ্ঠকাঠিণ্য, অতিরজঃ, নাসারক্তপাত, আভ্যন্তরীণ রক্তক্ষরণ, মুখের শুষ্কভাব, যকৃত, বৃক্ক, হৃদপিন্ডের উষ্ণতা ও একজিমা-এ অত্যন্ত কার্যকরী।)
Dosage & administration :
Dosage for (NIDDM)-
- glocuse lebel : < 10 m.mol/L = 1 + 0 + 1
- glocuse lebel : < 14 m.mol/L = 1 + 1 + 1
- glocuse lebel : < 16 m.mol/L = 2 + 1 + 1
- glocuse lebel : < 20 m.mol/L and above = 2 + 2 + 2 before meal. (to be continue…)
Dosage for (IDDM)-
- 2 + 2 + 2 before meal. (to be continue…)
No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage. In a few cases are found in primary stage after taking Capsule DicareDirrhoea, Abdominal pain, Fatigue, Dizziness, Nousia and Physical weakness.
Hypersensitivity to Rubia Cordifolia Manjistha is a contraindication. In addition, Rubia Cordifolia Manjistha should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Kidney or liver diseases
Drug interactions :
Ginkgo biloba can slow blood clotting. Ibuprofen can also slow blood clotting. Taking Ginkgo biloba with ibuprofen can slow blood clotting too much and increase the chance of bruising and bleeding.
Pregnancy & lactation
Ginkgo biloba is POSSIBLY UNSAFE when taken by mouth during pregnancy. It might cause early labor or extra bleeding during delivery if used near that time. Not enough is known about the safety of using ginkgo during breast-feeding. Do not use ginkgo if you are pregnant or breast-feeding.
- Generic Name : REHMANIA
- Stength per capsule : 300mg.
- Source : Bangladesh National Ayurvedic Formulary (BNAF).
- Type of Medicine : Ayurvedic Medicine as Capsule.
- Presentation : 2 x 15s Alu-PVC blester pac, 60s & 120s Container.
- Precaution : Keep in a cool dry place, away from sunlight and keep away from the reach of children.
- D.A.R. No. : AYU-91-A-50
- Manufacturing Licence no. : Ayu-073
- Manufactured by : Ergon Pharmaceuticals (Ayu)
- Manufacturing Experience : Since 1984